Sarbs mk4. *folding mirrors*

Show off your caddy
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Sarbs new caddy

Post by Sabbunsingh »

IainH91 wrote:Good build!

Early in your build the footwell lights. White with the door and red while driving. I assume these are wired to the light switch:

White to blue/grey wire
Red to the dipped light wire (whatever Colour that is)

Thanks.
They are wired to the bcm.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Sag1 wrote:Look absolutely stunning Sarb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks mate

V2 front. Mk5 mirrors. Cupra splitter. 8000k Hid. Led side lights and drl. Lowered on mk5 coils and custom shackles. Touran carpet,door cards,plastics,glovebox and seat bases. New caddy steering wheel. Midline cluster. Cruise. Heated mk5 gttdi seats wired and working. Alpine screen. 140 remap. Lots of other little bits.........
IainH91
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by IainH91 »

Ok, do you have the PIN numbers or general details please?
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

IainH91 wrote:Ok, do you have the PIN numbers or general details please?
https://www.caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic ... 15#p315115

I used this thread to find the correct outputs.

DW2KN
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by DW2KN »

Really cool build thread, 2 questions. Nust doing my interior now. Where was the caddy life dash trim sourced from and how was it fitted? The gti pedals? Easy fit?

Cheers man

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

DW2KN wrote:Really cool build thread, 2 questions. Nust doing my interior now. Where was the caddy life dash trim sourced from and how was it fitted? The gti pedals? Easy fit?

Cheers man

Trims from tps and replace the standard vents.
Gti pedals clip straight in aswell, they were from a breaker.

DW2KN
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by DW2KN »

Thankyou, appreciate the advice

IainH91
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by IainH91 »

Sabbunsingh wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:06 pm https://www.caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic ... 15#p315115

I used this thread to find the correct outputs.

Thank you, i saw this last night when googling!

Just might be a stupid question. I assume you are just pinning into the correct pin in the connector that lines up to the BCM. This would be empty as you dont have it standard.
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

These lights really are the dogs dangly bits.
The 35w d3s works really well.
They also look really cool Image well.ImageImageImage

Last edited by Sabbunsingh on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Vw are cheap and it annoys me that they didn't fit a screnwash level sensor. I have run out a few times and it can be dangerous on the motorway esp in winter months. I went to a breakers and managed to get the bits to make up a retrofit. Here are a few pics of my loom and a quick test in my shed. ImageImageImageImage

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

I came across these genuine vw logo lights on a forum. Found a set on amazon prime for a reasonable price so decided to have a go at fitting them into the caddy door card. The caddy doesn't have a factory hole so I had to cut and glue these in. I made a small loom and coded the door modules to work as per factory. Happy with the look and they are oemImageImageImageImageImage

Sverigr1234
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Sverigr1234 »

Nice :D
Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

Today's task was to get my screenwash level sensor fitted. Pulled the loom through the bulkhead and tidied loads of wires up from my previous retrofits. Dropped the tank and drilled a 25mm hole, cleaned it all out and fitted the sensor. I them filled the tank and tested for leaks. It was all good so re fitted it all.
I then activated the function in the cluster and while I had the vagcom out I coded my fogs as leaving/coming home lights. Also changed my alarm beep to the quite setting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabbunsingh
Hyper Poster

Post by Sabbunsingh »

More pics because I can. Sorry not sorryImageImageImage

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Great work on this van dude, you have it looking great.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort