mesh grill bulkhead

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Seraphs
Caddy2k Groupie

mesh grill bulkhead

Post by Seraphs »

Hi everyone! Just bought a Maxi 1.9 TDI -09, which i'm converting into a dog van but i can't for the life of me find a mesh grill bulkhead for vans. I have found a few for Caddy Life though, will these fit in a van? I live in Sweden.
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: mesh grill bulkhead

Post by the swan fiend »

The mesh bulkheads where fitting to the Short wheel base Caddy’s. Any bulkhead will fit from years 2003 to 2020.
Have a try searching for those instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rescue me from the swans in me
Seraphs
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Seraphs »

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I've found a mesh bulkhead for from a caddy maxi 5 seater- 2008, if i understand your reply correctly it will fit my maxi van from 2009? Will it have to be modify it in any way? I have a picture of it with slide bolts in the upper corners but can't seem to upload pics here.
Last edited by dan@biali on Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

You need to host pictures off site and link here, inuse postimage.org upload there then copy and paste the hotlink for forums address in your post.
Others prefer tapatalk app but it does make it a pain for those that don't use tapatalk imho.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Post by the swan fiend »

The 5 seater models don’t normally come with a bulkhead in. Are you referring to this part or something else? Image

Seraphs
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Seraphs »

Hi, the pic you posted is more or less what i have now, the one i found online, they claim is from a 5 seater is as folliws

the swan fiend
Hyper Poster

Post by the swan fiend »

That isn’t a standard caddy bulkhead, it’s aftermarket by the looks of it. I’m sure you could make it fit though.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I think the item you require is commonly described as a dog guard.
99.9% of searches for caddy mesh bulkhead will return the standard bulkhead found behind the front seats.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Seraphs
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Seraphs »

@the swan fiend
Ok thx!
Last edited by Giddy on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Seraphs
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Seraphs »

@Doc
Hi! I live in Sweden so I've used every possibly search Word in swedish and english, I've only found 2 and both are for caddy life, none for vans.
Last edited by Giddy on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quote