Sliding door footwell trim???

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
WAmos96
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Sliding door footwell trim???

Post by WAmos96 »

Guy before me cut the rear plastic footwell trims to install the rear seats in caddy maxi, ive taken rear seats out and now left with dodgey cut trims either side and want to replace.. I’ve tried looking on lllparts to find part number and also searched eBay/market place etc but all results are metal sidebars etc?

Could anyone help with part number/correct term for these trims or better yet know anyone selling ? ;)

To be clear - the internal plastic ‘footwell’ trims when you open the sliding doors into load area!!
FishermansFriend
Hyper Poster

Re: Sliding door footwell trim???

Post by FishermansFriend »

Hi, have a look at this link, you may see the parts your looking for, there are a few different types and not sure of the year of your caddy, could it be parts # 3, 4 or 5?

https://www.ilcats.ru/vw/?function=getP ... anguage=en
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Did you fit Caddy or Touran rear seats?
Caddy seats will work fine with caddy trims.
Touran seats will require both Caddys and Touran trims for the area are cut up to make something that looks semi tidy.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
WAmos96
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by WAmos96 »

FishermansFriend wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:40 pm Hi, have a look at this link, you may see the parts your looking for, there are a few different types and not sure of the year of your caddy, could it be parts # 3, 4 or 5?

https://www.ilcats.ru/vw/?function=getP ... anguage=en
Thanks mate that’s perfect, it’s a 2011 so am I correct in that part #3?
FishermansFriend
Hyper Poster

Post by FishermansFriend »

It hard for me to say TBH, there are a few different variables, if you have a picture of the current condition I would be able to have a better idea.
I bought parts 3 and 4 for my SWB caddy but part 4 didn't work. Part 4 wouldnt make it over the lip as it didnt have a recess like part 3 (see red circles in diagram below). If your caddy does not have this lip (see blue circle below) then part 4 or 5 would suit you better. If you want to be sure your getting the right parts could you take off the parts installed now, there should be a part number stamped on it, assuming you still have the parts installed.
Attachments
getImage.png